This festive season, live by the immortal wisdom of Tom and Donna from Parks & Recreation:
Treat. Yo. Self.
Yep, that’s our mantra this year: we’re all about spoiling ourselves and indulging a little (or maybe a lot. Yes, we’re looking at you, jet black iPhone 7). Once we’ve treated ourselves, then we can get to everyone else on the Christmas list.
Thank goodness for Black Friday deals – we can buy all the snazzy new tech we’ve been lusting after and saving up for at slashed prices, so we still have some cash left over to buy those Christmas presents next month (and the best part is, we don’t even need to leave the comfort of our home/sofa /bed to do it).
This November at Three, there’s a deal for everyone out there, no matter your personality, style or level of tech-savviness.
We’ve got all the latest devices, from the must-have Samsung S7 edge to every kid’s new obsession; the Amazon Kindle Fire tablet.
Check out the amazing offers available, for this ONE WEEKEND ONLY.
And… there’s more.
We’re so into the whole “spirit-of-giving-is-better-than-receiving” thing that we’re also giving away some fabulous prizes to lucky winners throughout Black Friday, including a Samsung S7 edge, an Amazon Kindle Fire Kids’ Edition tablet, a Fitbit Charge HR (yep, that’s the one with the heart monitor) and an iPhone SE.
All you have to do is tweet us a snap of yourself chilling out, relaxing, enjoying life… pretty much doing anything except queuing all day, or elbowing customers in shops, or climbing on top of other people in your quest to get those rose gold Bluetooth headphones to match your handset. Don’t forget to include the hashtag #win to be in with a chance.
Since we’re giving you what you need this Black Friday, you can sit back and leave the hassle of in-person Black Friday shopping to someone else.
Throughout the day, you’ll have the chance to enter to win one of our four amazing prizes, without so much as moving from your desk (or Westworld-binging spot, in case you’ve bunked off work to shop).
Just keep a close eye on @ThreeUK to see when the item of your dreams comes up for grabs. Winners will also be notified via Twitter.
And don’t even think about giving your prize to anyone as a Christmas gift. Sometimes, ’tis simply better to receive. Enjoy.
Terms and Conditions
1. The competition (“Competition”) promoter is Hutchison 3G UK Limited, Star House, 20 Grenfell Road, Maidenhead, Berks, SL6 1EH (“Three”).
2. The Competition will open at 10am and close at 6pm on Friday 25 November 2016 (“Competition Period”).
3. The Competition is free to enter and open to UK residents aged 18 or over with a Twitter account. Proof of age may be required. Employees of Three or their families, its agents, contractors, consultants, or anyone professionally connected with the Competition and all affiliates of such companies may not enter the Competition. Three reserves the right to disqualify any entries which it deems, at its sole discretion, to contravene the spirit of the Competition and any prize, if awarded, must be returned immediately.
4. To qualify for entry, entrants must tweet a photo of themselves lounging at home, including the hashtag “#win” within their tweet, during the Competition Period. The entrant’s submission must meet the challenge posted and not contain any nudity and/or obscene content or depict any images which may be deemed offensive, defamatory or what appears to include unauthorized use of third party intellectual property (“Qualifying Entry”). Incomplete entries and entries that do not satisfy the requirements of entry will be disqualified and will not be counted.
5. Four winners will be drawn from the Qualifying Entries at random throughout the day on Friday 25 November 2016 by an independent adjudicator (“Winner”).
6. Four prizes are available. Winners will receive either: 1 x Fitbit Charger HR device, 1 x Samsung S6 handset, 1 x iPhone SE handset or 1 x Amazon Fire Kids Edition device (“Prize”). One Prize will be awarded to each Winner as determined at Three’s sole discretion. The Prize will be sent to each Winner by registered post approximately one week after the end of the Competition Period.
7. Three will notify the Winners via Twitter (“Notification”). The Winner will be required to direct message Three via Twitter or e-mail to accept the Prize and provide the following information within 48 hours of the Notification: full name, age, phone number, contact email and residential address for delivery of the Prize. Should Three be unable to contact the Winner by 5pm on Friday 25 November 2016, the Winner will forfeit the Prize. Three reserves the right to award the Prize to another entrant. Three’s decision is final and binding in all respects on all entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.
8. The Winner may be required to submit valid identification before receiving the Prize.
9. Details of the Winner’s name and county will be available for one month after the close of the Competition by writing to Three at the address set out in clause 1 above, stating the name and closing date of the Competition.
10. The Prize is not transferable, non-refundable and no cash alternative will be offered. Three reserves the right at any time to substitute the Prize with an alternative prize of similar or greater value. Three reserves the right at any time to cancel, modify or suspend the prize draw (including altering the Prize).
11. The Prize may be subject to additional terms and conditions, including but not limited to Three’s terms for service. The Winner agrees that the cost of and the responsibility for complying with such terms and conditions will be borne solely by the Winner. All third party terms and conditions relating to the Prize are beyond the control of Three.
12. By entering the Competition, all entrants warrant and undertake that they are the legal and beneficial owner of all intellectual property rights in their entry (including all text submitted by the entrant as part of the entry process), that their entry is their own original work and does not infringe any third party rights.
13. By entering the Competition, all entrants warrant that their entry does not infringe English law. Three reserves the right to remove any entries or comments which Three decides, in its sole discretion, contravene the spirit of the Competition. These include any entries which include nudity, depict obscene images or may be deemed offensive, defamatory or what appears to include unauthorized use of third party intellectual property. Any such entries will automatically be disqualified.
14. By entering the Competition, all entrants agree that any entry they submit may be used by Three and their selected sub-licensees for Three’s marketing and promotional purposes in perpetuity, throughout the world in any and all media whether now known or hereafter invented without further remuneration (“Permitted Purposes”).
15. By entering the Competition all entrants waive and agree not to assert (and warrant that all individuals featured have waived and agreed not to assert) any moral rights in and in connection with the entry.
16. By entering the Competition all entrants agree, at the expense of Three, to do such other things and execute such other documents as are reasonably requested of them by Three in order to allow Three to use their entry for the Permitted Purposes.
17. The Winner agrees to allow Three to use their name and general location for advertising and publicity purposes without additional remuneration.
19. Please note that the Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Twitter. By entering the Competition, you acknowledge that Twitter bears no responsibility for the Competition and you release Twitter from any liability whatsoever in connection with the Competition.
20. Under no circumstances will Three (or its parent, subsidiaries and affiliated companies) be liable (except in the case of death or personal injury arising from its negligence or in respect of fraud) for any losses, damages, costs or expenses arising from or in any way connected with any errors, defects, interruptions, malfunctions or delays in the Competition or for any prize connected with the Competition and liability is excluded, to the fullest extent permitted by law for any loss or damage caused to the Winner arising out of or in connection with the Prize.
21. Entry of the Competition signifies your acceptance of these terms. Three reserves the right to amend the Competition terms at any time. These terms will be governed by English law and you irrevocably agree that the Courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with the Competition.