As some of you have noticed and mentioned on this blog, we’ve made some changes to our Pay As You Go pricing that will be effective as of April.
This year at 3 we want to make sure that we give our PAYG customers a solid all round deal that’s the best value for using the internet on your phone, as well as bringing our tariffs more in-line with the market.
Here’s a quick summary of the changes:
• Completely free Twitter for all of our customers, without you even needing to top-up
From April 2nd:
• Market leading international rates for 12 countries – prices to be confirmed shortly
• Completely free 0.facebook.com for all our customers, again without needing to top-up
From April 22nd:
• Voicemail – 15p per minute
• Calls to other mobiles and landlines for 3Pay – 25p per minute
• Picture messages – 30p
• International calling bands – increase of 5p per band
• Whilst in the EU making a call within Band1 – 38p
• Answering a call in band 1 – 99p, and in Band 2 – £1.25
• 084/087 numbers – 20p per min/call or both depending on the number