Vinnie Jones was so excited that he’ll soon be able to use his phone in Spain at no extra cost, that he thought he’d better get to grips with the local lingo and try and teach any imminent holidaymakers as well. And we thought it would be the perfect opportunity to have a bit of fun….
To be in with a chance of winning the stunning LG G3, just watch the film of Vinnie trying out the old Española, pay attention though, you’ll need to tell us how many things beginning with ‘S’ you can spot in the film.
Once you think you know, simply tweet the answer with along with #HolaVinnie. A winner will be drawn from all correct answers. Clue: It’s more than 3 and less than 10!
The important bit is below:
- The competition (“Competition”) promoter is Hutchison 3G UK Limited, Star House, 20 Grenfell Road, Maidenhead, Berks, SL6 1EH (“Three”).
- The Competition will open at 10:00 am and close at 4:00 pm on Thursday 12 February (the “Competition Period”).
- The Competition is free to enter and open to UK residents aged 18 or over with a Twitter account. Proof of age may be required. Employees of Three or their families, its agents, contractors, consultants, or anyone professionally connected with the Competition and all affiliates of such companies may not enter this competition. Three reserves the right to disqualify any entries which it deems, at its sole discretion, to contravene the spirit of the promotion and any prize if awarded must be returned immediately.
- To qualify for entry, entrants must tweet the correct answer to the question posted on Three’s Twitter page: @ThreeUK, including the hashtag #HolaVinnie within their tweet. Your entry will only count if you’re following @ThreeUK (“Qualifying Entries”). Incomplete entries and entries that do not satisfy the requirements of entry will be disqualified and will be counted.
- One prize is available: 1 x LG G3 handset with a Pay-As-You-Go Three SIM pre-loaded with £15 credit. The winner will be drawn at random at 4.30 pm, from the Qualifying Entries, by an independent adjudicator.
- The winner will be required to direct message Three via Twitter to accept their prize and provide the following information within 48 hours of the notification of their winning being sent to them: full name, age, phone number, contact email and residential address for delivery of the prize. Should Three be unable to contact the winner by 4.30pm on Monday 16 February 2015, the winner will forfeit their prize. Three reserves the right to award the prize to another entrant. The Judges’ decision is final and binding in all respects on all entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.
- Winners may be required to submit valid identification before receiving their prize.
- Details of prize winner’s name and county will be available for one month after the close of the Competition by writing to Three at the address set out in clause 1 above, stating the name and closing date of the Competition.
- The prizes are not transferable and no cash alternative will be offered. Three reserves the right at any time to substitute an alternative prize of similar or greater value. Three reserve the right at any time to cancel, modify or supersede the Prize Draw (including altering the prizes).
- All third party terms and conditions relating to the prizes are beyond the control of Three.
- By entering, all entrants warrant and undertake that they are the legal and beneficial owner of all intellectual property rights in their entry (including all text submitted by the entrant as part of the entry process), that their entry is their own original work and does not infringe any third party rights.
- All entrants warrant that their entry does not infringe English law.
- By entering this Competition, entrants agree that any entry they submit may be used by Three and their selected sub-licensees for Three’s marketing and promotional purposes in perpetuity, throughout the world in any and all media whether now known or hereafter invented without further remuneration (“permitted purposes”).
- All entrants hereby waive and agree not to assert (and warrant that all individuals featured have waived and agreed not to assert) any moral rights in and in connection with the entry.
- All entrants agree, at the expense of Three, to do such other things and execute such other documents as are reasonably requested of them by Three in order to allow Three to use their entry for the permitted purposes.
- The winners agree to allow Three to use their name and general location for advertising and publicity purposes without additional remuneration.
- Entrant’s Information will be used only in accordance with these terms and subject to our Privacy Notice contained in Section 13 of the Terms and Conditions governing the use of Three Services. See www.Three.co.uk
- Under no circumstances will Three (or its parent, subsidiaries and affiliated companies) be liable (except in the case of death or personal injury arising from its negligence or in respect of fraud) for any losses, damages, costs or expenses arising from or in any way connected with any errors, defects, interruptions, malfunctions or delays in the Competition or for any prize connected with the Competition and liability is excluded, to the fullest extent permitted by law for any loss or damage caused to the winner/s and/or companion/s arising out of these prizes.
- Entry of the Competition signifies your acceptance of these terms. Three reserves the right to amend the Competition terms at any time. These terms will be governed by English law and you irrevocably agree that the Courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim arising out of or in conjunction with this Competition.