Fancy getting your paws on your very own LIMITED EDITION Doctor Strange engraved Honor 8?! All you need to do to be in with the chance to win, is follow @ThreeUK on Twitter and retweet our competition post before 4pm on Wednesday 19th October. We’ll announce two winners (selected at random) via Twitter at 5pm on the same day.
1. The competition (“Competition”) promoter is Hutchison 3G UK Limited, Star House, 20 Grenfell Road, Maidenhead, Berks, SL6 1EH (“Three”).
2. The Competition will open at 10:30am on Wednesday 19th October 2016 and close at 4pm on Wednesday 19th October 2016 (“Competition Period”).
3. The Competition is free to enter and open to UK residents aged 18 or over with a Twitter account. Proof of age may be required. Employees of Three or their families, its agents, contractors, consultants, or anyone professionally connected with the Competition and all affiliates of such companies may not enter the Competition. Three reserves the right to disqualify any entries which it deems, at its sole discretion, to contravene the spirit of the Competition and any prize, if awarded, must be returned immediately.
4. To qualify for entry, entrants must “retweet” the Competition announcement post from Three’s Twitter page (@ThreeUK) during the Competition Period. The entrant’s submission must not contain any nudity and/or obscene content or depict any images which may be deemed offensive, defamatory or what appears to include unauthorized use of third party intellectual property (“Qualifying Entry”). Incomplete entries and entries that do not satisfy the requirements of entry will be disqualified and will not be counted.
5. Two winners (“Winner”) will be drawn from the Qualifying Entries at random at or around 5pm on Wednesday 19th October 2016 by an independent adjudicator.
6. Two prizes are available. Each Winner will receive 1 x Honor 8 phone (“Prize”). The Prize will be sent to each Winner by registered post approximately one week after the end of the Competition Period.
7. Three will notify the Winners via Twitter (“Notification”). The Winners will be required to direct message Three via Twitter or e-mail to accept the Prize and provide the following information within 48 hours of the Notification: full name, age, phone number, contact email and residential address for delivery of the Prize. Should Three be unable to contact the Winner/s by 5pm on Thursday 20th October 2016 the Winner/s will forfeit the Prize. Three reserves the right to award the Prize to another entrant. Three’s decision is final and binding in all respects on all entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.
8. The Winners may be required to submit valid identification before receiving the Prize
9. Details of each Winner’s name and county will be available for one month after the close of the Competition by writing to Three at the address set out in clause 1 above, stating the name and closing date of the Competition.
10. The Prize is not transferable, non-refundable and no cash alternative will be offered. Three reserves the right at any time to substitute the Prize with an alternative prize of similar or greater value. Three reserves the right at any time to cancel, modify or suspend the prize draw (including altering the Prize).
11. The Prize may be subject to additional terms and conditions, including but not limited to Three’s terms for service. Each Winner agrees that the cost of and the responsibility for complying with such terms and conditions will be borne solely by each Winner. All third party terms and conditions relating to the Prize are beyond the control of Three.
12. By entering the Competition, all entrants warrant and undertake that they are the legal and beneficial owner of all intellectual property rights in their entry (including all text submitted by the entrant as part of the entry process), that their entry is their own original work and does not infringe any third party rights.
13. By entering the Competition, all entrants warrant that their entry does not infringe English law. Three reserves the right to remove any entries or comments which Three decides, in its sole discretion, contravene the spirit of the Competition. These include any entries which include nudity, depict obscene images or may be deemed offensive, defamatory or what appears to include unauthorized use of third party intellectual property. Any such entries will automatically be disqualified.
14. By entering the Competition, all entrants agree that any entry they submit may be used by Three and their selected sub-licensees for Three’s marketing and promotional purposes in perpetuity, throughout the world in any and all media whether now known or hereafter invented without further remuneration (“Permitted Purposes”).
15. By entering the Competition all entrants waive and agree not to assert (and warrant that all individuals featured have waived and agreed not to assert) any moral rights in and in connection with the entry.
16. By entering the Competition all entrants agree, at the expense of Three, to do such other things and execute such other documents as are reasonably requested of them by Three in order to allow Three to use their entry for the Permitted Purposes.
17. Each Winner agrees to allow Three to use their name and general location for advertising and publicity purposes without additional remuneration.
19. Please note that the Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Twitter. By entering the Competition, you acknowledge that Twitter bears no responsibility for the Competition and you release Twitter from any liability whatsoever in connection with the Competition.
20. Under no circumstances will Three (or its parent, subsidiaries and affiliated companies) be liable (except in the case of death or personal injury arising from its negligence or in respect of fraud) for any losses, damages, costs or expenses arising from or in any way connected with any errors, defects, interruptions, malfunctions or delays in the Competition or for any prize connected with the Competition and liability is excluded, to the fullest extent permitted by law for any loss or damage caused to the Winner and/or related parties arising out of or in connection with the Prize.
21. Entry of the Competition signifies your acceptance of these terms. Three reserves the right to amend the Competition terms at any time. These terms will be governed by English law and you irrevocably agree that the Courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with the Competition.