Marcel, our fab-u-lous CalendarMe stylist is giving away early Christmas presents to his favourite calendar girls and boys, naughty OR nice. Could that be you?
Enter to win one of five ahhh-maz-ing prizes, including a Sony Xperia Z3, a Samsung Galaxy S5, a Samsung Galaxy Note 4, a Samsung Galaxy Alpha, or a Samsung Tab S. Ho! Ho! Ho!
And because we know Christmas is as much about them as it is you, Marcel will give his favourite calendar winners not one, but TWO gadgets. Merry Christmas to you…and them.
To enter, all you need to do is create your very own calendar in the app and share it on Twitter using #CalendarMe. We’ll be tweeting the winners starting Monday Dec 8th.
For complete prize terms and conditions, read below.
Ready your pouts and good luck!
PRIZE DRAW TERMS & CONDITIONS:
Marcel’s Calendar Giveaway is subject to the following conditions.
- To enter Marcel’s Calendar Giveaway must share their calendar from the calendar app on Twitter with the hashtag #CalendarMe. Only public shares on public profiles via Twitter will count as an entry.
- The prize consists of either: 2x Samsung Galaxy S5, 2x Samsung Galaxy Alpha, 2x Samsung Galaxy Tab S, 2x Sony Xperia Z3, 2x Samsung Galaxy Note 4. The prize will be selected by Three and their decision is final.
- For each round 1 prize will be available to win.
- All rounds of the giveaway will start at 09:00am on 1st December, with rounds/draws on the following dates:
|Round/Draw||End of round||Draw|
|1||23:59 on 5th December||8th December 2014|
|2||23:59 on 8th December||9th December 2014|
|3||23:59 on 9th December||10th December 2014|
|4||23:59 on 10th December||11th December 2014|
|5||23:59 on 11th December||12th December 2014|
- The give away is open to UK residents only, who are 18 years or over. Employees of Three or their families, its agents, contractors, consultants, or anyone professionally connected with the Promotion and all affiliates of such companies may not enter this Promotion.
- Three reserves the right to disqualify any entries which it deems, at its sole discretion, to contravene the spirit of the promotion and any Prize if awarded must be returned immediately. Entries must not be sent in through agents or third parties.
- The same entry mechanic will be used throughout the duration of the give away.
- Entrants are able to enter all rounds of the give away. No third party or bulk entries.
- Winners will be selected at random for each round by an independent adjudicator. You don’t really expect some one as fab-u-lous as Marcel to do this, do you? Ruins his manicure.
- Winners will have 48 hours to establish contact with @ThreeUK via Twitter @reply or DM, before the winner’s prize is withdrawn and redistributed.
- Winners may be required to take part in publicity (including photographs). A winner’s name may be disclosed in advertising and marketing material.
- By entering you are allowing Three to use your name on the @ThreeUK Twitter and Vine account to announce the winner.
- Three will not be responsible for any lost or incomplete entries.
- Promoter’s decision is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Entry implies acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Prizes must be accepted as offered. No cash alternative to prizes will be offered and the prizes are not transferable. The promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value should circumstances makes this necessary.
- In the event that any winner is unable to accept the prize for any reason they must notify the Promoter immediately. In this circumstance, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to another entrant.
- The promoter is Hutchison 3G UK Limited, 20 Grenfell Rd, Maidenhead, Berkshire SL6 1EH.
- Hutchison 3G UK Limited reserves the right to introduce changes in specification and equipment due to its ongoing product development.
- The give away is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Twitter. Twitter is not responsible to participants in respect of any aspect of this give away. By entering this give away you are providing information to the Promoter and not to Twitter.