Tune in to @ThreeUK on Twitter at 2pm for your chance to win an Honor 6+ and a veritable treasure chest of other goodies, including Sennhesier headphones signed by none other than Labrinth, a £10 Google Play voucher and a Three SIM with a whopping £100 credit on it.
And if you’re not lucky enough to be the big winner, then there are 6 chances to be a runner-up. Each runner up will receive an Honor 6+ t-shirt and an Honor keyring.
We all know the Honor6+ is packed full of amazing features at a fraction of the price. So it’s an easy one this, all you have to do to be in with a chance of winning is answer the following question when it’s posted from @ThreeUK on Twitter:
‘What’s your favourite feature of the Honor 6+?’
Include #HonorThree in your answer and you’ll be entered in to the draw.
Good luck folks and have fun!
Terms and Conditions
- The competition (“Competition”) promoter is Hutchison 3G UK Limited, Star House, 20 Grenfell Road, Maidenhead, Berks, SL6 1EH (“Three”).
- The Competition will open at 2:00pm and close at 5:30pm on Friday 8 May 2015 (the “Competition Period”).
- The Competition is free to enter and open to UK residents aged 18 or over with a Twitter account. Proof of age may be required. Employees of Three or their families, its agents, contractors, consultants, or anyone professionally connected with the Competition and all affiliates of such companies may not enter the Competition. Three reserves the right to disqualify any entries which it deems, at its sole discretion, to contravene the spirit of the Competition and any prize, if awarded, must be returned immediately
- To qualify for entry, entrants must reply to the tweet posted on Three’s Twitter page: @ThreeUK, including the hashtag #HonorThree within their tweet during the Competition Period. The entrant’s submission must answer the question posted and not contain any nudity and/or obscene content or depict any images which may be deemed offensive, defamatory or what appears to include unauthorized use of third party intellectual property (“Qualifying Entry”). Incomplete entries and entries that do not satisfy the requirements of entry will be disqualified and will not be counted.
- One winner will be drawn from the Qualifying Entries at random within the Competition Period by an independent adjudicator (“Winner”).
- Six runners up will be drawn from the Qualifying Entries at random during the Competition Period by an independent adjudicator (“Runner Up”).
- The Winner will receive: 1 x Honor 6+ black 32gb handset, 1 x Signed Sennhesier headphones, 1 x £10 Google Play voucher, 1 x Three SIM with £100 credit, 1 x Honor 6+ t-shirt and 1 x Honor 6+ keyring (“Winning Prize”). The Winning Prize will be sent to the Winner by registered post. Three’s decision is final and binding in all respects on all entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.
- Each Runner Up will receive 1 x Honor 6+ t-shirt and 1 x Honor 6+ keyring (“Runner Up Prize”). The Runner Up Prize will be sent to the Runners Up by registered post. Three’s decision is final and binding in all respects on all entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.
- Three will notify the Winner and Runners Up by direct message via Twitter (‘the Notification’). The Winner and Runners Up will be required to direct message Three via Twitter to accept the Winning Prize and the Runner Up Prize (as appropriate) and provide the following information within 48 hours of the Notification: full name, age, phone number, contact email and residential address for delivery of the Prize. Should Three be unable to contact the Winner or the Runner Up by 10am on Tuesday 12 May 2015, the Winner or the Runner Up will forfeit the Winning Prize or the Runner Up Prize (as appropriate). Three reserves the right to award the Winning Prize or the Runner Up Prize to another entrant. Three’s decision is final and binding in all respects on all entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The Winner and Runners Up may be required to submit valid identification before receiving the Winning Prize or the Runner Up Prize (as appropriate).
- Details of the Winner’s and Runners Up’s names and counties will be available for one month after the close of the Competition by writing to Three at the address set out in clause 1 above, stating the name and closing date of the Competition.
- The Winning Prize and the Runner Up Prize are not transferable, non-refundable and no cash alternative will be offered. Three reserves the right at any time to substitute the Winning Prize and the Runner Up Prize with an alternative prize of similar or greater value. Three reserves the right at any time to cancel, modify or supersede the prize draw (including altering the Wining Prize or the Runner Up Prize).
- The Winning Prize and the Runner Up Prize may be subject to additional terms and conditions, including but not limited to Three’s terms for service. The Winner and the Runners Up agree that the cost of and the responsibility for complying with such terms and conditions will be borne solely by them. All third party terms and conditions relating to the Prizes are beyond the control of Three.
- By entering the Competition, all entrants warrant and undertake that they are the legal and beneficial owner of all intellectual property rights in their entry (including all text submitted by the entrant as part of the entry process), that their entry is their own original work and does not infringe any third party rights.
- By entering the Competition, all entrants warrant that their entry does not infringe English law. Three reserves the right to remove any entries and/or comments which Three decides, in its sole discretion, contravene the spirit of the Competition. These include any entries which include nudity and/or obscene content or may be deemed offensive, defamatory or what appears to include unauthorized use of third party intellectual property. Any such entries will automatically be disqualified.
- Please note that the Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Twitter. By entering the Competition, you acknowledge that Twitter bears no responsibility for the Competition and you release Twitter from any liability whatsoever in connection with the Competition.
- By entering the Competition, all entrants agree that any entry they submit may be used by Three and their selected sub-licensees for Three’s marketing and promotional purposes in perpetuity, throughout the world in any and all media whether now known or hereafter invented without further remuneration (“Permitted Purposes”).
- By entering the Competition all entrants waive and agree not to assert (and warrant that all individuals featured have waived and agreed not to assert) any moral rights in and in connection with the entry.
- By entering the Competition all entrants agree, at the expense of Three, to do such other things and execute such other documents as are reasonably requested of them by Three in order to allow Three to use their entry for the Permitted Purposes.
- The Winner and the Runners Up agree to allow Three to use their name and general location for advertising and publicity purposes without additional remuneration.
- Under no circumstances will Three (or its parent, subsidiaries and affiliated companies) be liable (except in the case of death or personal injury arising from its negligence or in respect of fraud) for any losses, damages, costs or expenses arising from or in any way connected with any errors, defects, interruptions, malfunctions or delays in the Competition or for any prize connected with the Competition and liability is excluded, to the fullest extent permitted by law for any loss or damage caused to the Winner and/or related parties arising out of or in connection with the Prize.
- Entry of the Competition signifies your acceptance of these terms. Three reserves the right to amend the Competition terms at any time. These terms will be governed by English law and you irrevocably agree that the Courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with the Competition.