HTC recently launched their latest flagship phone – the HTC 10 featuring completely customisable home screen like no other and Boom Sound speakers! In celebration of this, you’ll be pleased to hear that we’re running a competition over on Twitter (@ThreeUK) to give HTC fans the chance to win one. Plus other exciting prizes.
Our competition will launch on Thursday 26th May at 10am on our @ThreeUK Twitter feed and the competition will close at 12pm, Friday 27th May. All you need to do to enter is follow these three simple steps;
1. Get snapping. Take a picture of yourself in front of anything that contains the number 10. Simples.
2. Get social. Upload your creations to Twitter and tag us on @ThreeUK, making sure you include #HTC10onThree
3. Get wishing. Sit tight and wait. Winners will be randomly chosen and will be announced on our Twitter feed on Friday at 4:30pm.
One lucky winner will receive a brand new HTC 10, PLUS a Harman Audio Wireless Speaker (worth £500!). We’ll also pick three runners up to win their very own pair of Bluetooth wireless headphones.
1. These terms and conditions are the rules which apply to this competition. By submitting an entry, entrants will be deemed to have agreed to be bound by the following terms and conditions.
2. This competition is run by Hutchison 3G UK Limited, trading as Three, Star House, 20 Grenfell Road, Maidenhead, SL6 1EH (“Three”).
3. Start Date: 10:00am Thursday 26th May 2016.
4. Closing Date: 12:00pm on Friday 27th May 2016.
5. Announcement Date: Thursday 26th May 2016.
6. To enter the competition entrants must, before the Closing Date, tweet Three (using the Twitter handle @ThreeUK) a photograph of themselves which includes:
a. an image of them;
b. the number 10; and
c. hashtag #HTC10Three.
Failure to include the items at a, b, and c above, and @ThreeUK will result in failure to enter the competition.
7. Photographs entered into the competition must be owned by the entrant and must not:
a. include images of other people who have not given their permission to the entrant to feature in their entry; or
b. infringe any intellectual property rights of any third party (including copyright); or
c. contain nudity, or language or imagery that could be construed as harmful or offensive.
8. Three may, at its sole and absolute discretion, disqualify entries which do not comply with these terms and conditions, or are contrary to the spirit or intention of the competition.
9. Each entrant can enter an unlimited number of unique images. However, only one entry may be shortlisted from any individual entrant.
10. This promotion is open to residents of the UK, except for Three employees, their families or anyone else associated with this competition. Entrants must be aged 18 or over.
11. The main prize on offer is one HTC 10 (device only) and one Harman Audio Wireless Speaker (subject to availability). There are 3 runner up prizes, which each comprise a pair of Harman Audio Wireless headphones.
12. The main prize and runner up prizes are not transferable. No cash alternatives will be offered. Three reserves the right at any time, in the case of each prize, to substitute an alternative prize of similar or greater value.
13. The prizes may be subject to additional terms and conditions. The winners each agree that the cost of, and the responsibility for, complying with such additional terms and conditions will be borne solely by the relevant winner. All third party terms and conditions and subscription services relating to prize are beyond Three’s control.
14. The main winner of the competition together with 3 runner-up entries will be announced on Three’s Twitter page on the Announcement Date. The decision of Three is final and no correspondence or discussion will be entered into.
15. Three will contact the winner personally via Twitter as soon as practicable after the Announcement Date using the Twitter handle used by each winner for his/her entry. Reasonable efforts will be made to contact each winner. If a winner cannot be contacted, or is unable to comply with these terms and conditions, Three reserves the right to offer the prize to another eligible entrant. Failure to respond and/or provide an address, or failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in forfeiture of the relevant prize.
16. No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are lost or delayed in transmission, or which are not received for any reason.
17. By entering into this competition, all entrants give Three (and its affiliates and agents) permission to make their entries available on its website and any other media, and in connection with any of its publicity. Each entrant agrees to grant Three a non-exclusive, worldwide, irrevocable licence to use, display, publish, transmit, copy, edit, alter, store, re-format and sub-licence their competition entry for this purpose and waives all moral rights.
18. Three reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time. If we do this, we will publish the amended terms and conditions on the competition page.
19. Three reserves the right to end this promotion at any time, and without notice.