In celebration of the recently launched Sony Xperia X, today we’re hosting a competition on Facebook unlike any other we’ve done before. Read on to find out how you could be in with the chance to win one of these superb phones…
We headed down to the woods with Sony’s latest flagship phone and created our first ever 360 Facebook video for you all to see. This phone was the perfect one to take along on this occasion due to its 0.6 second, quick launching, 23MP camera with Hybrid autofocus which means it can track objects and reduce blur.
You may notice a few familiar characters within the 360 video lurking behind the trees, your job is to spot & screengrab the 2 matching Sony ‘Xperia X’s’. But be quick as they don’t like to hang around for long!
Make sure you post your screen grab of successfully catching the 2 matching Sony ‘Xperia X’s’ within the comments section on the post, using #XMarkstheSpot, and you’ll be in with a chance of winning your very own Sony Xperia X.
One winner will be selected at random and notified via our Facebook page.
1. These terms and conditions are the rules which apply to this competition. By submitting an entry, entrants will be deemed to have agreed to be bound by the following terms and conditions.
2. This competition is run by Hutchison 3G UK Limited, operating as Three, Star House, 20 Grenfell Road, Maidenhead, SL6 1EH (“Three”).
3. Start Date: Friday 22nd July 2016 at 10:00am.
4. Closing Date: 4:30pm on Friday 22nd July 2016.
5. Announcement Date: Friday 22nd July 2016.
6. To enter the competition entrants must before the Closing Date:
a. access the 360 video pinned to the top of Three’s Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/ThreeUK/videos/1356637137684569/ and
b. find the moment and place within the video when two (2) matching ‘X’ appear on screen and take a screenshot; and
c. post within the comment field of Three’s 360 video their screenshot containing two (2) matching ‘X’ and together with the hashtag #XMarkstheSpot. Failure to include a screenshot containing two (2) matching emojis and #xmarksthespot will result in failure to enter the competition.
8. Three may, at its sole and absolute discretion, disqualify entries which do not comply with these terms and conditions, or are contrary to the spirit or intention of the competition.
9. Each entrant can enter an unlimited number of unique images. However, only one entry may be shortlisted from any individual entrant.
10. This promotion is open to residents of the UK, except for Three employees, their families or anyone else associated with this competition. Entrants must be aged 18 or over.
11. There will be one winner selected by Three and the prize is a Sony Xperia X. No SIM or service plan is included. The prize is not transferable. No cash alternatives will be offered. Three reserves the right at any time to substitute an alternative prize of similar or greater value.
12. The prize may be subject to additional terms and conditions. The winner agrees that the cost of, and the responsibility for, complying with such additional terms and conditions will be borne solely by the relevant winner. All third party terms and conditions and subscription services relating to prize are beyond Three’s control.
13. The winner of the will be announced on Three’s Facebook page on the Announcement Date. The decision of Three is final and no correspondence or discussion will be entered into.
14. Three will contact the winner personally via Facebook as soon as practicable after the Announcement Date using the account name used by the winner for his/her entry. Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner. If the winner cannot be contacted, or is unable to comply with these terms and conditions, Three reserves the right to offer the prize to another eligible entrant (starting with the first runner up). Failure to respond and/or provide an address, or failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in forfeiture of the prize.
15. No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are lost or delayed in transmission, or which are not received for any reason.
16. By entering into this competition, all entrants give Three (and its affiliates and agents) permission to make their entries available on its website and any other media, and in connection with any publicity. Each entrant agrees to grant Three a non-exclusive, worldwide, irrevocable licence to use, display, publish, transmit, copy, edit, alter, store, re-format and sub-licence their competition entry for this purpose and waives all moral rights.
17. Three reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time. If we do this, we will publish the amended terms and conditions on the competition page.
18. Three reserves the right to end this promotion at any time, and without notice